Wednesday, November 10, 2010

University Research

The Expatriate Spouse: Adjustment to Expatriate Life
  • Has your spouse* relocated to another country due to employment?
  • Are you currently accompanying them?
  • Are you proficient in English?

Hello, my name is Clare Wilson and I am currently completing my Masters of Science in Industrial/Organisational Psychology through Massey University, New Zealand.

 
If you answered yes to all of the above I would like to invite you to complete my online questionnaire. For participant information and to access the questionnaire, please follow this link:



*********************************************************
Should you know of any other expatriate spouses I would greatly appreciate you directing
them to the above link  
*********************************************************

If you have any questions regarding this research please do not hesitate to contact myself or my supervisor.

 

Thank you very much for your time and support!

  
Clare Wilson
Email: clarewilson_nz@hotmail.com
Phone: +61413661828                                   

 
Supervisor: Dr. Dianne Gardner
Email: D.H.Gardner@massey.ac.nz
Phone: (09) 414 0800 (ext 41225)

 

 
*For the purposes of this research the term ‘spouse’ refers to any individual in a marital-equivalent relationship.

 

 
This project has been reviewed and approved by the Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Northern, Application 10/072. If you have any concerns about the conduct of this research, please contact Dr Ralph Bathurst, Chair, Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Northern, telephone 09 414 0800 x 9570, email humanethicsnorth@massey.ac.nz.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, thanks for following my blog. You're my 50th follower! I linked to your new blog and asked my Twitter followers who are expatriate spouses to help you with your research. One of my expatriate spouse friends is also going to post your request on her Facebook page. I hope you get a nice response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,

    I'm a bit new to all of this so sorry I haven't noticed your comment earlier! Thanks for your support I really appreciate it especially as I haven't had many responses yet- but here's hoping! :)

    Thanks again for your kind words

    Clare

    ReplyDelete